I Want Snugg . . .




Happy New Year! It's official, I'm an awful awful awful person/blogger/student! This new year saw my leaving work and returning to school, and brought with it all the stress, panic and utter chills that come along with having to work so hard at something that makes you unbearably miserable. So imagine my surprise when I got the most adorable email from Snugg asking if I would be interested in reviewing their product. YES PLEASE! If any of you have a clue what architecture school is like you know that it's rapidly becoming more and more computer based, adding this to my natural clumsy personality is a recipe for disaster. I am constantly dropping gadgets that I'm coming to rely so heavily on, so this gorgeous Snugg iPad 2 Case Ultra Thin Version Black quite frankly was a godsend.

And, my God is it gorgeous. So sleek and pretty and even my brother keeps commenting on how 'sick' it is (which is a good a sign as any)! I have to say it makes carrying my iPad around so much nicer, this case is literally as light as anything and I have the biggest smile on my face whenever I bring it out. I've only had it a few days and already can officially say that I don't know where I was before it, I'd definitely recommend going to have a look on their website and having a look through all their goodies, because they are truly irresistible!

9 comments:

  1. thx for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)

    http://charmeusee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. look nice !
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Let me know :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! Have a nice weekend:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up, all is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's genuinеlу good, keеp up writіng.



    Ѕtοp by my ωeb ѕitе .

    .. Http://netdemos.net/blogs/3749/4122/come-across-the-ideal-dentist-in

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is like the perfect case i think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really nice looking, very good choice. Be great in tan too. Not heard of the company

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile ♡