I Want For Christmas . . .

1| Pantone Mug 2| Lego Box 3| Personalised Map Necklace 4| Jenni Sparks London Print aka what I've actually asked for this Christmas 5| Milktape 6| Cities Calendar  7| Jo Malone Candle  8| Skinny rings 1, 2, 3 9| Architecture Models  10| Zara Shoes EDIT: Over the duration of this post I may have accidentally given myself a pre-christmas treat to these beauties 11| Tom Ford Black Orchid (2012) 12| Smythson Notebook

December is finally here, and that means only one thing... shopping shopping shopping!
I adore christmas and having just put up our christmas tree, I'm feeling super festive and in the mood to brave the snow and the shoppers of Oxford Street, to marvel at the pretty lights and beautiful treats alike. I've put together a gift list of some little extravagancies to suit that person who wants for nothing - ahem - because if Christmas isn't a time for splurging then when is?! I have to say, I am so ridiculously excited about receiving that Jenni Sparks print! I've been lusting after it for an absolute age and have already picked a spot for it on my bedroom wall... Santa don't let me down!
What's on your list to big guy this Christmas?

14 comments:

  1. wow like this wishlist so much! want everything from there :D

    very nice blog by the way :)
    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'd love to have that print in my apartment too!

    -Ashley
    Breakfastatsaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Lovely wishlist, this balck shoes are a great choice

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also eyeing for the jo malone candle...
    there are so many great reviews about it!

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  5. smythson notebook iss my favourite!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with Number 3..genius idea :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas wishlist already? lol. I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha looks like it's been awhile since your latest post! thanks so much for stopping by my blog ;)

    -issa
    wewearthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Craving that "cities" calendar and those rings! Beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile ♡