I Want Wine . . .



All I want to do at the moment is wrap up with wine hued accents and enjoy the fast approaching winter. I've been so tired being ill and so busy doing nothing that I haven't taken any time to enjoy the fact that days are shorter, nights are colder and everything is sparkling with frost. Going to use my birthday money - 21 f i n a l l y ! - to splash out (excuse the pun) on some pretty plum notes to add to my wardrobe. My fashion space is dotted with nothing but this colour at the moment. I don't know about you guys but I've never been this obsessed with a single shade before.

12 comments:

  1. Great post! Nice looks, loved the color!

    Thanks for commenting my blog, loved to know your nlog, I'm your newest follower :)

    xoxo
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sense of style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love burgundy with leopard, great choices!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) Very nice your blog! Love it! If You want You can go to my blog see if you like ;)
    Maybe we can follow each other :) What do you think?! :)
    Xoxo

    Miss Butterflyyy
    Miss Butterflyyy Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I could rock any of those outfits. And happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my,this is amazing honey!!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want wine too,and those wedges are just awesome ! I love this shade too but am not obsessed yet !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looks!

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love wine colours. I already have some things in this colour in my wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile ♡